Thursday, July 10, 2008

Finally, RPing!!

Actually, I'm working on two campaigns. One of them is being headed up by my friend Kevin in Chicago, and as far as I know, the players all live in different states. So it won't really be face to face. Though, unlike the other RPs I've had with them, these will have dice rolling. Not just literate RP.

But to make this one really count, there is a face to face RP happening. Dan and I are getting together with Cool J (my best friend's fiance) and a couple of his RP friends to start a World of Darkness mixed campaign. So far I'm going to run a Mage, dan will be Changeling, and we anticipate one other Mage and a Vampire. Our characters are in various stages of development right now, and we've got the first session planned for a week from now to iron out all the details and get started!

0 comments: