Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Movie for July


I know its early in the month, but I already headed to the theater once, and if I don't see any other movies this month, I'll be satisfied. Because the one I did see, was Wall E.

Like the fuckin' cutest movie I've ever seen. I'm not nuts about computer animated films, but this is a whole new ball game. Yeah, sure, you can bring kids to see it, but its not really for kids. This was the kind of laugh-out-loud, make you want to cry, fall in love kind of movie that I could watch again and again.

There's absolutely no speaking for the first 40 minutes of the movie, and you don't even realize it. The characters are so emotive and the ideas are so basic, you get it right away. Just... I loved it. I'm gonna go see it like a billion more times.

0 comments: